Job Vacancy: Project Manager
Company: Professional Sound Consultancy
Professional Sound Consultancy specialises in sound design and engineering. Each member of our team is integral to providing the very best technical expertise coupled with outstanding customer service support. At the core of our business is flexibility, being able to adapt our business model to the individual requirements of each customer.
We work as consultants, designers and installers. We service systems for a diverse range of clients including fire alarm companies, architects, consultants, end users, mechanical and electrical contractors and facilities management companies. We work closely with each client to fulfil their personal needs and expectations.
Our team of engineers and support staff are constantly surveying technological advancements and state of the art equipment to ensure we can recommend the best and most cost effective solutions for each clients’ requirements.
- Management of voice alarm/public address and emergency voice communication projects throughout the UK
- Production of engineering information for rack build, programming and commissioning
- Managing project costs
- Ordering equipment
- Maintaining margins and avoiding cost overruns
- Formulation of risk assessments and method statements
- Carrying out pre-contract surveys
- Site visits to oversee projects and attend client meetings
- Production of CAD drawings
Qualifications and Experience:
- Formal foundation qualification in electronics/electrical engineering
- Site experience of voice alarm, public address and emergency voice communication installation and commissioning
- Excellent administrative and numerical skills
- Computer programming and software skills
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of BS5839 Part 8 – 2013
- The ability to identify and satisfy customer requirements
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations and the ability to work within customer-controlled environments
- The ability to continually develop skills in line with industry advancements
- Membership of ISCVE an advantage
Dependent upon experience.
We welcome applications from those with experience in electronics/electrical engineering project management who may wish to consider a new challenge.
Please forward CVs to email@example.com