Ampetronic are world leaders in the design and manufacture of audio induction loop systems, also known as hearing loop systems or T loops an established technology that helps with hearing loss to increase the clarity of amplified sound in any busy environment by working in conjunction with hearing aids and cochlear implants. Our products are designed and built to the highest standards to provide complete peace of mind and the lowest cost of ownership of any assistive listening technology.
All Ampetronic drivers come with a 5 year warranty as standard and comprehensive free advice and post sales support from our experienced team of design engineers.
The NEW C Series hearing loop drivers from Ampetronic mark a substantial development in assistive listening technology; offering:
- Performance, consistency and certainty of results, from affordable entry level units to flagship, market leading power systems
- A simple digital interface for accurate setup and adjustment
- Peace of mind that the system is working through multiple monitoring options
- Dante option on all models for simple integration to existing systems
- Low running and maintenance costs
- 5 year guarantee
In addition we will be showcasing other assistive listening and accessibility solutions from Williams AV including:
- IR (Infrared)
- Audio over WiFi
- Presentation and annotation technology