Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Statement
The ISCVE regards the equal and fair treatment of all its members, staff and volunteers as a vital part of how we work as an organisation.
The ISCVE is committed to a policy of equality and inclusion for all its members and stakeholders. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination and recognise the value of diversity in the workplace. ISCVE sees the rich diversity of its people (including but not limited to age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, nationality, race, religion, culture, values, lifestyle, and experience) as a true strength, and an endless source of new value creation for the organisation.
Our goal is to ensure that the Institute’s commitment, reinforced by its values, is embedded in its working practices.
It is our policy to:
- increase awareness of diversity, equality and inclusion through member activity and through appropriate publications and media;
- reduce obstacles to equal opportunities and challenge/highlight discrimination if it occurs;
- support activities and initiatives that address the importance of diversity;
- share examples of good practice;
- monitor and keep under review our policies and practices to ensure the promotion of equal opportunities.
The Institute also encourages its members to follow a similar equality, diversity and inclusivity policy in their workplaces.