This is custom heading element
To improve understanding of the legal requirements, principles and practicality of working safely with electricity and electrical equipment with a view to passing the ECS Electrical Safety Unit Test.
You will learn;
- Legal requirements
- Circuit Theory – Voltage, Current and Power
- Effects of electricity on the body
- Principles of Electrical Safety
- Electrical Systems and Distribution
- Earthing and Bonding
- Circuit Protection
- Personnel Protection
- Safe Systems of Work and Safe Isolation
- Common Hazards and Mistakes
- Equipment Safety
- 13A Plug Wiring
- Cable Types and Uses
Who should attend?
Anyone who needs to enhance their knowledge of working safely with electricity and electrical equipment in order to confidently take the ECS Electrical Safety Unit assessment prior to obtaining an ECS card.
This training event will be held at:
Hart Hat Media
5 Pipers Court