Our Virtual Members’ Get-together on 10 March 2021, will incorporate the more formal proceedings of the 2021 AGM. It will be an informative day of presentations, with an opportunity to learn about ISCVE’s activities and new projects, as well as some really interesting presentations from guest speakers.
Members and Supporting members are invited to attend the AGM and can REGISTER HERE.
Both presentations that follow the AGM are open to non-members.
- 11.00am Welcome to everyone and introductions
Official AGM proceedings
- Approval of Minutes of 2020 AGM
- Annual Report by President
- 2020 Year End Accounts
- Authorising Council to fix the fee of Accountants
- Elections to Council and Board of Directors
- 2.30pm–3.15pm Presentation – AV over IP using NDI® – Register Here
- 4.00pm–4.45pm Presentation – Brexit and the implications for our industries – Register Here
Details for the presentations can be found following the links above.