Company: Vaughan Sound Installations Ltd
Vaughan Sound Installations Ltd is one of the UK’s longest established and respected AV integrators located in Llanelli, South Wales.
The company has over 50 years of experience in designing, project managing, engineering and supporting AV systems and products. We operate nationally and internationally with the Retail, Education, Leisure and Public sectors and an extensive list of high profile clients.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Be self-motivated and proactive with a customer-focussed attitude.
- A strong initiative and the ability to work independently.
- A good understanding of both 1stand 2ndfix AV installations.
- The ability to be flexible and to adapt to various integration situations.
- To be able to work from schematics, site plans and cable schedules and to follow instructions from Team Leaders and Project Managers.
- Have a basic IT competence with the ability to document and deliver service/installation reports.
Successful candidates will become part of a team of creative people who are passionate and engaging. The company encourages personal success and growth through training and will support you with further qualifications.
- £20,000 to £30,000 +, depending on experience.
Please apply direct with a CV to Chris Ash on firstname.lastname@example.org