Blaydon Communications Ltd
Blaydon Communications Ltd is an audio visual company located in Blaydon-On-Tyne, Tyne and Wear.
First established in 1972, the company offer customers a wide range of equipment from public address systems to induction loop systems. All the companies equipment is available to purchase online.
Blaydon Communications is currently looking for an audio visual technical sales adviser to look after incoming sales enquiries from our trade and retail customer base. The primary role will be to provide technical sales advice and complete order processing plus some stock control.
- The successful candidate will ideally have a good understanding of commercial audio systems including 100v line and system components such as loudspeakers, amplifiers, microphones and audio sources.
- Experience with audio-visual system would also be beneficial with an understanding of projection and large screen systems paying particular attention to connectivity.
- Basic understanding of computer networks would help as our industry moves more towards IP based products.
- Induction loop awareness and design would be beneficial however training will be provided for this.
- Familiar with the use of Microsoft Office programs to produce professional proposals to our trade and end user customer base.
- Order processing with attention to detail and accuracy will be required. Training will be provided on bespoke CRM system to deal with incoming sales from telephone, email, eBay and eCommerce avenues.
- The applicant should be confident and comfortable speaking with customers to ensure the correct information is obtained at the outset to allow us to provide the best possible customer experience.
- The applicant should be able to read from a tender document to ensure system compliance and be confident enough to query the specification when required.
- An understanding of Stardraw Audio design package would be of benefit but not essential as training can be provided.
To apply please contact Paul Dougherty via email – email@example.com