Job Vacancy: AV Service and Maintenance Engineer
Company: RG Jones Sound Engineering
Founded in 1926, RG Jones is the longest established AV company in the UK. Decades of experience has fostered a deep understanding in how to deliver the right solution, whilst ensuring surroundings are not compromised.
Building on the past and investing in the future.
On-site service and maintenance of AV systems. On site AV installation, removal and repair of equipment. You will work from the main office and on site both across the UK and abroad.
- On-site emergency service calls providing first line fault diagnostics and repair.
- On-site preventative maintenance calls.
- Testing and checking AV systems and elements including onsite and offsite work.
- Loading, wiring and testing of equipment racks prior to installation.
- On-site installation of AV, general assistance with the system installation, programming and commissioning.
- To provide an accurate written record of works.
- To liaise with clients regarding system requirements and upgrades
- To adhere to high standards in Health and Safety practices.
Key Skills & Achievements:
- A good knowledge and understanding of PA systems, projection and display systems, AV control systems, digital audio systems and IP network systems.
- Membership of ISCVE an advantage.
- Good customer service communications skills, verbal and written.
- Good I.T skills, including knowledge of AV software
- Available out of hours for emergency service calls
- The ability to work unsupervised
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Professional attitude and work ethic
- Available for some eventing and weekend work
- Able to work at height and on construction sites
- Possible travel and overnight stays required
For further information, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com