Job Vacancy: Business Development Manager - International
Company: Ampetronic Ltd
Ampetronic is the world leader in the design and manufacture of audio induction loop systems, also known as hearing loop systems or T loops, systems that allow people with hearing loss to connect to the world around them.
Our products are sold and distributed all over the world from our base in Newark and can be found in leading universities, international airports, stadiums and train and bus networks across the world. Our product and service solutions are all developed in-house, and sold worldwide by our passionate and driven team, delivering a life-changing benefit to those living with hearing loss.
We are looking for an experienced and pro-active Business Development Manager to work within our Business Development Team to contribute towards and implement the Ampetronic sales strategy delivering long term sustainable growth. This is a demanding and varied role, with a strong emphasis on customer interaction where strong communication skills are essential.
You will be a highly visible member of the team and will make a positive contribution to all areas of the business.
You will be responsible for all field sales activity and export distribution in the international market. It is focused on the promotion of Ampetronic assistive listening solutions into the vertical markets we focus on for Education, Corporate, Entertainment, Transportation.
In this role the BDM will interact with Architects, AV Consultants, M&E Consultants, Accessibility Consultants, General Contractors, Electrical Contacts, Fire & Security Contracts and AV System Integrators.
The primary role of the BDM is sales focused but a major part of the role involves product field training. During the year the BDM would also be expected to attend national and international trade shows as required by the needs of the company.
What You Will Do:
- Managing International Key Accounts and Premier Partners
- Maintaining strong communications with International Customers.
- Responsible for International sales targets.
- Contributing towards and implementing the company sales strategy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the confidence to liaise across the business and with many external stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Tenacious, driven to get things done.
- Great time management and personal organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and proactively, including remotely, being self-motivated and highly organised.
- Good proficiency and confidence with IT systems, especially the Microsoft Office suite including confident knowledge of Excel. Also the capability to quickly learn and make use of other business IT systems.
- Membership of ISCVE an advantage.
This role would suit someone who has experience as a Business Development Manager or Sales Manager, and direct experience with hearing loss would be advantageous.
37.5 hours per working week at the company main office in Newark. Due to the nature of the role, there is an expectation that you will be spend a large proportion of your time travelling for customer visits and promotional events
- Company Bonus scheme
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
Please apply, with a CV, to Sarah Drury Sarah.Drury@ampetronic.com