Job Vacancy: Driver/Warehouse Assistant
Company: RG Jones Sound Engineering
Founded in 1926, RG Jones is the longest established AV company in the UK. Decades of experience has fostered a deep understanding in how to deliver the right solution, whilst ensuring surroundings are not compromised.
Building on the past and investing in the future.
Driver and Warehouse Assistant, you will work from the main office and around UK area.
- Deliveries and collections
- Maintaining a clean and tidy warehouse space.
- Fork lifting
- Assisting warehouse manager
- Assisting with prep and de prep
- Out of hours work on occasions
- Keeping goods in area clear and organised.
- End of day tidying
- Van checks, maintenance and cleaning.
Key Skills & Achievements:
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic, positive and punctual
- Courteous and articulate manner
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- High standard of personal presentation
- Full, clean driving licence
- Some weekend and evening work
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Self-motivated and keen to develop the role
For further information, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com