Job Vacancy: Full Stack Web Developer
Company: Application Solutions (Safety and Security) Ltd.
At ASL we are committed to keeping people safe, entertained, and making a difference. Our strong sense of identification with clients, acousticians and audio engineers means that we are constantly adapting. To this end, we adopt a progressive approach to technology, and continue to invest heavily in our research and development programs.
Purpose of Role:
ASL is looking for a creative lead developer to design and implement full-stack web support for its PA and Control System products.
- Lead design of extensible full-stack web enablement front-end and middleware connecting to the pre-existing backend.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven track record of playing a primary role in implementing full-stack solutions.
- Front-end GUI design skills.
- Client-side scripting.
- Server-side integration to the back-end.
- C++ knowledge (for integration to back-end services).
- SQL database experience.
- Good system understanding of PC architectures, operating systems, databases, software systems, and networks.
Skills & Attributes:
The successful candidate will:
- Be a team player, comfortable working in a close-knit team, and building strong professional relationships.
- Have good communication skills and be comfortable working with all levels of the organisation and with customers.
- Want to be working in an environment where their colleagues depend upon him or her to deliver.
- Be able to work independently making decisions and driving issues to a conclusion.
- Be interested in all aspects of the company from business strategy to the working environment.
- Be flexible and keen to assist in a variety of ways on a variety of projects.
- Above all have strong technical skills and a desire to develop these.
Education & Qualifications:
- Upper second B.Sc. degree (or equivalent) or higher in a relevant subject (Computing, Computational Mathematics, etc.)
- Postgraduate qualifications are beneficial but not essential.
- Private Healthcare
- Company pension – employer contribution 5%
- Death in service benefit
- Group sickness benefit
- A range of family-friendly policies including flexible working
- 31 days holiday (rising to 33) this includes public holidays.
If you feel like you would be a good fit and have a lot to offer please feel free send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com