Job Vacancy: PA/VA Engineer
Company: VP-AV Sound Advice
For over 30 years, VP-AV has provided market leading AV solutions building long-term relationships with blue-chip clients.
From our original core proposition of high performance audio – where the clarity, accuracy and integrity of the audio is mission critical – we have developed a comprehensive AV expertise and in-house capability through organic growth and acquisition.
Through our expertise and broad market knowledge we specify high quality and reliable integrated solutions from leading AV manufacturer partners.
We remain at the forefront of fast-moving audio visual technology with thought leadership and dynamic solutions to meet evolving market and client needs. We embrace the next chapter in our growth and development – as VP-AV – delivering your high performance integrated AV solutions
A sound/public address and voice alarm engineer is required to support our growing technical support team. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an enthusiasm for the job role, strong work ethic, good social skills, a fundamental knowledge of acoustics and audio hardware, basic electronics, IT/networking, and a keen eye for detail.
The job role will entail providing on and off-site technical support in the installation and repair of commercial audio systems. VP-AV can provide a competitive salary package and training.
- A full UK driver’s license.
- Able to work flexible hours.
Technical / Personal Specification:
- Previous experience in commercial audio systems installation and maintenance.
- A relevant qualification in electrical/sound engineering or strong GCSE/A-Level results in math’s or science.
- IT literate.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- A valid ECS/CSCS Card.
- Previous experience configuring digital sound processors.
- Previous experience working with Voice Alarm systems.
- Previous experience working with high impedance audio systems (100v/70v Line).
- ISCVE membership an advantage.
- Not afraid of heights!