Job Vacancy: South West (UK) Sales Manager
Company: Baldwin Boxall
Baldwin Boxall is looking for an individual to join our growing UK sales team to help develop its South West region’s business growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that supports and leads in a caring, friendly and safe working environment where exceeding expectations is encouraged and rewarded.
Baldwin Boxall is an independent, highly successful, business based in Crowborough, East Sussex, who designs, manufactures and markets Voice Alarm and Emergency Voice Communication equipment. Systems are installed in varying sectors, including commercial, industrial, retail, leisure, transport and public service facilities which are distributed worldwide.
Our Values: We care…..we connect.….we commit…..we deliver…..we are trusted.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the growth of South West business and be excited to develop current relationships with customers as well as identify new business opportunities within our marketplace. They will work within a defined South West geographical area with existing accounts.
We are looking for a self-motivated person who has great attention to detail, excellent communication skills and can consistently produce high-quality work. They will be able to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Ability to promote the company
- Attend trade shows, typically within the UK, to generate new sales opportunities
- Convert proposals into profitable contracts
- Deliver consistent results by implementing new business strategy
- Establish and develop effective business relationships with both current and new South West clients
- Follow the company’s sales cycle – The Baldwin Boxall Way – to manage customer’s expectations
- Demonstrate a good understanding of competitor activity and market perception to develop a competitive edge
- Identify customer needs to ensure we have the correct product offering
- Manage sales targets by setting realistic daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Manage their customer base with the use of the company’s CRM software platform
- Negotiate prices with customers
- Prepare and deliver proposals to prospective partners/clients
- Provide monthly sales forecasting to Directors and UK Sales Manager
- Regular liaising with our Sales Manager to develop and execute strategy
- Research and qualify prospects to generate new business opportunities
- Work with consultants to get Baldwin Boxall’s product specified
The successful candidate will have:
- A highly driven individual who has the capabilities to work on their own initiative to hit sales targets
- Be willing to travel throughout the South West region as required
- Exceptional UK account management experience
- Have good communication and organisational abilities
- Ideally have knowledge in Voice Alarm and Emergency Voice Communication markets
- Relevant industry training courses (ISCVE or FIA)
- Must be competent on Microsoft Office
- Membership of ISCVE an advantage.
- 40K – 45K plus commission and TOIL
- Profit related annual bonus
- 35 hours a week
- Permanent contract
- Company pension
- Private health scheme
- Life insurance
- Profit related quarterly lunches
- Work clothing
- Company social events
- On-site parking
To apply for this role please contact Kirsty Mitchell by 24 November via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01892 600963.