Job Vacancy: Technical and Logistics Manager
Company: RG Jones Sound Engineering
Founded in 1926, RG Jones is the longest established AV company in the UK. Decades of experience has fostered a deep understanding in how to deliver the right solution, whilst ensuring surroundings are not compromised.
Building on the past and investing in the future.
Management and supervision of technical and logistical requirements for the Sales and Installations Department. You will work from the main office and on site both across the UK and abroad.
- Responsible for creation and management of AV systems, maintenance contracts, ascertaining and satisfying general customer requirements, day to day department logistics including: engineer scheduling, stock management, CRM database operation and process development, staff training management, H&S compliance, project support, costings and budgets
- Technical support to sales team
- Liaison with department staff, customers, consultants, architects, builders, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Liaison with clients and engineers to ensure accurate diagnosis and resolution of equipment failure/faults.
- Contribute to the technical design and delivery of projects.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers/partners.
- Responsible for booking engineers, plant, access and vehicle requirements.
- Responding to client requests.
- After sales support and contribution to high levels of customer satisfaction
- Preparation and presentation of tenders, proposals and RAMS.
- Preparation of project documentation including O&M manuals and technical submissions.
- Technical support to all areas of the company
Key Skills & Achievements:
- Interest in maintaining and expanding knowledge of technical developments and changes within the AV industries.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Good knowledge of PA systems, projection and display systems, AV control systems, digital audio systems and IP network systems.
- Contactable out of hours.
- Courteous and articulate manner
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- High standard of personal presentation.
- Full, clean driving licence
- Understanding of relevant standards and regulations
- Membership of ISCVE an advantage
- Good I.T skills, including knowledge of AV and CAD software.
- Some weekend and evening work
- The ability to work unsupervised.
- Self-motivated and keen to develop the role
For further information, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com