Job Vacancy: Technical Support Engineer (Access Control & AV)
Company: CIE Group Ltd
CIE-Group is one of the UK’s leading Audio Visual & Security distributors, supplying installers and integrators with professional AV, intercom & access control products from key brands including 2N, Akuvox, InterM, CYP, Axis and many more…
Main Job Functions:
Leading UK Access Control & Audio Visual distributor – CIE-Group – has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer to join our Nottingham-based technical support and system design team.
Based in our Nottingham office, this is a key strategic role, requiring a hands-on approach to support sales, specification and customer enquiries for our leading IP access control, door entry and audio visual product lines.
If you are a strong team player, great communicator, technically adept and with a strong attention to detail, then we have a great opportunity to join one of the UK’s most innovative business-to-business distributors, working on some of the largest and most exciting access and AV projects throughout the UK.
Day to Day Responsibilities will include:
- Handle technical sales enquiries for IP intercom and door access products.
- Support internal and external sales teams.
- Respond to incoming email and telephone support requests.
- Produce quotations from all forms of enquiries & technical specifications.
- Evaluate new products and provide feedback to product managers.
- Contact suppliers with technical product enquiries.
- Scheduling of bespoke builds etc with our electronics workshop staff.
- Occasional visits to site to assist customers with commissioning of product and fault finding.
- Learn our AV product portfolio to assist with these product ranges as required.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- 2+ years’ of technical support or installation experience
- Knowledge/technical experience of Access Control / Security / Audio Visual Products & Systems
- Customer service oriented
- Strong computer literacy skills
Salary: £25,000 per annum
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity to join our award-winning team (and who wouldn’t?!), please contact our Technical Services Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org – or apply now with an up-to-date CV.
Technical Services Manager
3 Widdowson Close,
Blenheim Ind Est, Bulwell,