Job Vacancy: UK Based Area Sales Manager
NEXO has been designing and building world leading audio solutions for over 40 years, the technologies developed at our own R&D centre are used and highly valued by distinguished engineers in professional audio and broadcast applications worldwide. That background and dedication inspire the sound systems we offer for commercial installations, giving our customers solutions that are ideally tailored to their individual needs.
Together with our partners at Yamaha, NEXO delivers an unrivalled Professional Audio solution
- Responsible for the performance, target achievement and development of existing and potential partners.
- Customer relationship and account management, including customer visits and support.
- Observe the market and the competition (competitive pricing, products, market activities) and react to those with appropriate measures.
- Answer sales and technical queries, complete system designs in cooperation with the Nexo ES team.
- Attend customer events and Trade shows. Some overseas travel required.
- More than 3 years of experience in sales management in Pro Audio or related sector.
- Successful sales history/ performance.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of customer and market requirements.
- Willingness to travel (approximately 70%) and work with a global team of professionals.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office/MAC).
- Full UK driving license.
- Membership of ISCVE an advantage.
Based in the UK, you will be part of a very successful existing sales team. The position offers a competitive salary plus the usual benefits (car etc.) Travel will be required across the UK and Ireland along with attending trade shows overseas and the main Nexo HQ in France. You would be visiting customers in every market sector, so a good general knowledge of professional audio would be required, along with some understanding of network audio.
For more details of who we are please visit www.nexo-sa.com
Competitive salary based on experience
Application should be sent to Gareth.email@example.com