Job Vacancy: Door Entry & Access Control Account Manager
Company: CIE Group Ltd
Leading UK Access Control & Audio Visual distributor – CIE-Group – has an exciting opportunity for a Account Manager to join our highly successful field sales team.
Our company remains one the UK’s largest 100% independent supplier of Professional Audio Visual and Door Entry/Access Control installation products and representatives for market leading international brands such as 2N, Axis, Akuvox, CYP, Inter-M and Clockaudio.
As part of this lively and successful team, you will maintain and develop sales of our market leading Door Entry/Access Control and Public Address portfolio to installation and distribution channel within the many verticals of the security sector.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
Promote the sales of CIE-Group’s portfolio of professional door entry and access control products in the assigned territory by:
- Consistent prospecting to secure new accounts
- Follow-up all generated leads
- Develop and maintain project pipeline through both specification and quotation
- ‘Value-added selling’ by understanding the true value of our products, solutions and service-based model
- Building relationships with customers as their dedicated Account Manager to understand their business and how the solutions can help their business
- Meeting and exceeding monthly sales KPI’s such as number of daily customer contacts, number of converted customer conversations and number of closed sales
- Working through the entire selling process including qualification, questioning, negotiating and closing deals
- Maintaining up to date records on the CRM system
- Support proactive trade events & activities
- Organise and support customer training events
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- A strong background in business development/account management in a B2B environment
- Successful track record in proactive Account Management and achieving sales targets
- Product knowledge/experience in video, door entry or access control in the commercial, residential, or home automation markets.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-motivation and confidence
- A willingness to learn
- Frequently meeting and exceeding targets in a previous sales role
- Professional/consultative style
- Experience determining customer requirements and specifying technical solutions
- An excellent communicator and team player, with a results-oriented outlook and a clear ability to capitalise on any potential new business from existing customer’ opportunities
£50,000 per annum + car, expenses, health insurance, etc
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity to join our award-winning team (and who wouldn’t?!), please contact our Field Sales Director – firstname.lastname@example.org – or apply now with an up-to-date CV.
Field Sales Director
3 Widdowson Close
Blenheim Ind Est