Job Vacancy: Export Sales Manager
Company: Baldwin Boxall Ltd
Baldwin Boxall is looking for an individual to join our growing export sales team to help develop its international business growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that supports and leads in a caring, friendly and safe working environment where exceeding expectations is encouraged and rewarded.
Baldwin Boxall is an independent, highly successful, business based in Crowborough, East Sussex, who designs, manufactures and markets Voice Alarm and Emergency Voice Communication equipment. Systems are installed in varying sectors, including commercial, industrial, retail, leisure, transport and public service facilities which are distributed worldwide.
Our Values: We care…..we connect.….we commit…..we deliver…..we are trusted.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the growth of worldwide export business and be excited to develop current international relationships with customers as well as identify new business opportunities within our marketplace.
We are looking for a self-motivated person who has great attention to detail, excellent communication skills and can consistently produce high-quality work. They will be able to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Ability to promote the company
- Attend trade shows, both UK and International, when required to generate new sales opportunities
- Convert proposals into profitable contracts
- Deliver consistently results by implementing new business strategy
- Establish and develop effective business relationships with both current and new export clients
- Follow the company’s sales cycle – The Baldwin Boxall Way – to manage customer’s expectations
- Have a good understanding of competitor activity and market perception to develop a competitive edge
- Identify customer needs to ensure we have the correct product offering
- Manage sales targets by setting realistic daily weekly and monthly goals
- Manage their customer base with the use of the company’s CRM software platform
- Negotiate prices with customers
- Prepare and deliver proposals to prospective partners/clients
- Provide monthly sales forecasting to Directors
- Regular liaising with our Sales Director to develop and execute strategy
- Research and qualify prospects to generate new business opportunities
- Work with consultants to get Baldwin Boxall’s product specified
The successful candidate will have:
- A highly driven individual who has the capabilities to work on their own initiative to hit sales targets
- Be willing to travel worldwide as required
- Exceptional export account management experience
- Have good communication and organisational abilities
- Ideally have knowledge in Voice Alarm and Emergency Voice Communication markets
- Must be competent on Microsoft Office.
- The ability to speak a foreign language/s is preferable
- Relevant industry training / qualifications
- Membership of ISCVE an advantage
- Salary 45K-50K
- Profit related annual bonus
- 35 hours a week
- Permanent contract
- Company pension
- Private health scheme
- Life insurance
- Profit related quarterly lunches
- Work clothing
- Company social events
- On-site parking
To apply for this role please contact Kirsty Mitchell by email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1892 600963.