Job Vacancy: Marketing Manager
Company: Baldwin Boxall
Baldwin Boxall is looking for an individual to join our marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that supports and leads in a caring, friendly and safe working environment where exceeding expectations is encouraged and rewarded.
Baldwin Boxall is an independent, highly successful, business based in Crowborough, that designs, manufactures and markets voice alarm and emergency voice communication equipment. Systems are installed in varying sectors, including commercial, industrial, retail, leisure, transport and public service facilities, which are distributed worldwide.
Our Values: We care…..we connect.….we commit…..we deliver…..we are trusted.
The successful candidate will lead our busy Marketing Department to continue the expansion of our company’s reach within our varying market places.
- Budget planning and management
- Competitor Analysis
- Exhibition and event management, including attendance
- KPI management
- Online analytic management
- Oversee general day to day running of the department
- Promotion of company brand, product and services
- ROI analysis and reporting
- Strategy planning and implementation of campaigns
The Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a self-motivated person who has great attention to detail, excellent communication skills and can consistently produce high quality work. They will be able to work independently but also part of a team.
Preferred key skills:
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
- Background in B2B marketing
- Content writing
- CRM Management
- Knowledge of an electronic manufacturing industry
- Market research
- Must be competent on Microsoft Office
- Qualifications BSc/MSc Marketing degree
- Social media skills
- 40K to 50K P/A plus TOIL
- Profit related annual bonus
- 35 hours a week
- Permanent contract
- Company pension
- Private health scheme
- Life insurance
- Profit related quarterly lunches
- Work clothing
- Company social events
- On-site parking
To apply for this role please contact Kirsty Mitchell by 24 November via email email@example.com or call 01892 600963.