Job Vacancy: Project Development Manager - Corporate AV
Founded over 40 years ago, SSE Audio is a recognised around the world as a leading player in pro-audio and live entertainment services with three locations in London, Birmingham and Manchester. Now, as part of Solotech Worldwide, Solotech is looking to expand its team to grow as a leader for audio, video, lighting, rigging, and integration services.
Working at Solotech means working with bright and innovative people every day. Our talented employees enjoy an environment that fosters success and professional development, as well as the support of seasoned industry experts. Our expertise is recognised around the world thanks to our employees’ passion and dedication to providing unique experiences to customers.
Reporting to the Senior Project development Manager, the Project Development Manager will be responsible for developing a new client base for the Sales and Integration teams and ensuring retention through development of relationships with existing clients. Ensuring that new leads are followed to develop new business for the Company, with a specialised focus on the Corporate AV segment within the systems integration market.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of the Corporate AV markets for AV systems integration to customer base.
- Develop opportunities from initial request through to contractual confirmation, and project handover.
- Identify potential enquiries and research opportunities to develop and expand the group’s current client base.
- Working as part of the Systems Integration and Sales team, utilising technical and project delivery resources as appropriate to deliver specifications, and bids for projects.
- Engaging with the wider Systems Integration, Project development team, and Sales team, to leverage existing relationships and experience. Work collaboratively to ensure we are maximising our combined industry knowledge to generate the best results.
- Research and make recommendations for new products, learn about new trends to identify future opportunities and knowledge of technical aspects
- Following up and developing leads, including enquiries fielded via sales administrators, and ensuring they are dealt with in a timely and positive manner
- Effectively communicate and handover to the relevant departments with a project brief including: scope of work, potential budget and design specifications.
- Participate in tender / bidding processes, providing correct documentation
- Managing equipment sales from start to finish, handling enquires, preparing quotations and chasing leads
- Attend exhibitions / trade shows representing the Company
- Assisting with stock management using the Company asset-tracking software
- Offering expertise and advising on technical, product and procedural matters
- Developing effective solutions to ensure customer satisfaction, initiating and managing customer relationships and identifying / resolving any problems
- Assisting with the delivery and hand-over of equipment sales and with sales-related logistics
- Develop the company’s relationships with key suppliers in the Corporate AV market
- Educated to industry related degree level or equivalent is desirable
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of sales experience within the audio-visual sector, with a proven track record and client base.
- Full, Clean UK Driving Licence
- Right to work and remain in the UK
- Previous, strong experience and knowledge of the corporate AV field and associated markets
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with people of all professional levels, including the ability to establish rapport and promote the ethos of the business to customers
- Effective administration skills, together with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to use database software is essential
- Strong business acumen; with the ability to evaluate budgets and profit potential and work towards deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability, capable of multitasking, while remaining calm under pressure
- Demonstrate an ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to anticipate problems and find effective solutions aligned to the Company’s policies procedures
- Membership of ISCVE an advantage
Please send your CV to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.